Premo Consultants is looking for an energetic and self-motivated Graphic Design Intern. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in marketing, then we want to work with you. Your work will include graphic design, social media strategy and monitoring, and possibly media research.
In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have exceptional multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have strong design skills with an in-depth knowledge of social media platforms.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends
- Assist with daily administrative duties
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas
- Plan and create video content for social media and other platforms
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Update website content as needed
Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content
- Conduct media research to identify key targets and salient pitch topics
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative
- Familiarity with social media platforms
Creative, energetic and eager to learn
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques
- Excellent design skills
- Must have a passion for marketing
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
To apply, send a cover letter, resume, and samples of work to Marissa Luznar at email@example.com.